6/14/20

Pull Out The Winter Coats

Looking at the upcoming forecast…



It appears we picked the wrong weekend for our mini-girls-weekend-away.  A mountain destination in June might not equal the best weather.  June in general can be quite iffy here in Idaho.  We weren’t quite prepared for a 30 degree difference from this week to next week but what can you do?  The Air B&B is non-refundable.  We will make the best of it and enjoy ourselves regardless.


 

I just have to get through my shift tonight at work and then I am off for the next two to three days.  Weeeeehaaaawwww.

I am a mix of nervous and anxious for the scale tomorrow.  I have been debating on a daily basis if I will even get on the scale this week.  I am feeling much better after being on track since Friday and while I am also feeling some bloat today, I think I might stand a chance at seeing a lower number than last week. 

The increase on the scale last week along with being so close to 200 again is what is making me nervous.  Especially with a mini weekend getaway on the horizon.  I just need to breathe and accept whatever the scale number says while also not letting it affect my mood and emotions.  If for some reason I am back in the 200s, I know I can get to ONEderland once again.


No comments: