6/1/20

How Is It Already June??

It’s a new month and a fresh start.



I’m not real thrilled with the Apple Watch Activity Challenge this month.  It is a mile challenge and the thought of walking at least 3 miles a day is exhausting.  



I have no desire to commit to that.  I will still be getting in my activity regularly but I don’t know if I’ll really strive to meet my goal this month.  We will see how things play out.

The WW topic this week is a mental topic, which is my favorite.  I love topic that include growth mindset and positive thoughts.  It should be a good one tomorrow.



I almost stepped on the scale today.  I am anxious to see what the number says.  I am not feeling super confident of a loss, but I also had a good week that should equal to a loss.  I really am back to not sure what to expect.  The closer I get to Onderland, the more nervous I get about the scale and my WW program.  I just need to trust the program and do my thing.

I have also been dealing with some work stress this week so you never know how that will affect the scale either.  It is my Fri-YAY and even though I have an overtime shift on Wednesday, I am looking forward to the weekend.  Have a great day.

No comments: