6/23/20

Weekly WI: I Faced The Scale

Good Morning.  There is sunshine and warm temps today (in Idaho) so how can you not be happy?


The big debate was on this morning on whether or not I would step on the scale this morning.  I am feeling much better after getting back on track and was even feeling a bit “light.”  Best case scenario is that I was at the same weight last week thus squeezing by with a maintain.  Worse case scenario is a gnarly gain.  


So, I stepped on the scale.




Womp::Womp


Hey, at least this gain was expected.  Last week’s gain wasn’t expected which mean gain that plus this gain makes for a pretty gnarly gain for the month of June thus far.  DOH!




This pattern of gains the last three weeks defentally tells me that I am much more social now that Phoenix is out for the summer.  We actually cut back on plans this week so my mind is at ease not having alcohol and mindless eating ahead of me.  I also did some meal planning which helps me feel empowered.


Last year was really a struggle with gaining weight from April through July.  I looked back at my weight record for this time last year and I am down 15 pounds.  Hey, I can’t be mad about that.  While it will take me a while to get back under 200 again, I am going to keep at it.  


I will get a handle on this gain ASAP.

No comments: