6/25/20

Thursday Check-In

It has been a pretty low key day.  I guess before it ends, I should check in.


I watched TV and lounged along with some meal prep this afternoon.  The Hubs woke up around 2pm and we did some trip planning.  Afterwards, we went to a new restaurant we have been wanting to try called Biscuit & Hog.  The food was pretty good but the service was lack luster.  I went for the club sandwich and the side of mac and cheese.  




The verdict, I wouldn’t get the mac again.  I want to try other sandwiches and a few of the burgers but the Hog Sauce was amazing.  I only had a small bit of the sandwich with the bread and then ditched the rest so I could spare myself some points.


I forced myself to get on the treadmill.  I am not feeling the exercise bug at all so I am glad I got in some steps/miles.  I am nearing the end of my monthly challenge so I need to keep at it.  I’ve also been struggling with some hip pain.




Since getting back on track Saturday, I’ve been earning blue dots and feeling really good.  




I will do more food prep later this evening so I am ready for the work week tomorrow.

No comments: