6/26/20

New Nail Wrap Product

My new patriotic nail wraps arrived in the mail today and I could hardly wait to put them on.  I love them!



 

I have branched out in the realm of nail wrap companies.  While I do love Jamberry, I sometimes wish it didn’t take so long to apply them.  They sell a quick application gel wrap, but it is expensive and you have to pay shipping.


I then decided to try Color Street.  I like them, however, it seems hard to find styles.  I think with COVID and stay-at-home, women have been buying up a lot of stock in Color Street.  I do love a good nail pattern though.

 

My prior Jamberry consultant, Jenny, suggested I try this new company she found called Dashing Diva.  They are only $8 per manicure and free shipping with a $15 purchase.  They also ship really fast.  I thought I’d give it a try and over Memorial Day weekend, they also were offering 25% off.  I am hooked!




 

I only have two complaints…

They are sticky!  Which means they do a number on your nail bed.  I am thinking I need to really get in there with some fingernail polish remover vs. my Jamberry remover cloths.  I also think I’ll give myself a few rounds of Jamberry before another application of Diva.

 

They don’t have enough prints.  The Diva nail wraps come with all solid color and a few accent nails.  But, those sizes don’t allow you to have the same accent nail for each hand.  I’ve gotten creative with my manicures, but I do miss an all print wrap.

 

You can’t beat the price and they just look really nice.  If they didn’t take off a whole layer of nail bed when removed, I might use them in lieu of Jamberry.  But, I’ve got a lot Jamberry on hand so I might as well use it up.

No comments: