7/2/20

How Is It Already Thursday Evening?

Good Evening.  I guess my days off have gotten away from me because here we are on Thursday evening and thus, on the eve of me heading back was  to work tomorrow.  I’m not ready!


On Wednesday, I had a hair appointment for a trim and then a walking date with my hair dresser, who is also my WW Leader, Cindie.  I thought I had to go into work later that day too so we nixed our plan to have beer afterwards.  We enjoyed a 30+ minute walk in Katherine Albertsons’ Park, where we saw all sort of wildlife including baby turtles and ducks.




It was nice walk and talk and also beautiful scenery.


Since I was off the hook for OT, Kenyon and I ran some errands which took us to Twin Peaks, just in time for happy hour.  I guess I got my beer after all!




I was Lazy Pants McGee and laid around on the couch for the rest of the evening.  


Today, I was about to head to meet Phoenix and Kiki for a walk and chat followed by coffee at Starbucks when we ran into a travel snag for our Tennessee trip in August.  It was few hours of trying to figure it all out but I think we have a plan.  We will finalize your details this evening at home.


After that debacle, I headed to meet Phoenix and Kiki.  We met near the Karcher Mall, which is currently under construction.  So, this wasn’t the best bet for walking.  But, we were able to do a 15 minute loop and then enjoy our coffee outdoors in the shade.


I finished up my activity goal today with house cleaning before running errands with Kenyon.  Tonight, we ended up at Tucanos.  It was just as good as it ever was pre-COVID.  They even have the salad bar up and running, they hand you a pair or gloves and ask you to get a new pair on each visit to the Salad Bar Festival.  Kenyon was in the mood for ice cream and clearly, I am persuadable!  We finished off our evening at Stella’s and shared a double scoop of ice cream.  It hit the spot!




After two days of unplanned eating out, I’m feeling a bit off the rails!  Good thing the work week starts tomorrow and I can get back on track.

No comments: