7/4/20

Happy 4th Of July

Happy 4th Of July!!

 


I am feeling festive today as I am working until 2am.  So far, so good but phone calls have been quite steady.  We had some intense calls in the later evening hours on Friday so we will see what the rest of tonight has in store.

 

July has started off well.  Despite some high point eating on Wednesday and Thursday, the week has also gone well.  I always love a fresh new month.



I am working on my July Apple Watch Activity Challenge, which is to close my exercise circle 17 times this month. 

 


So far, I have three completed.


After going for a walk on both Wednesday and Thursday, as well as, lifting some weights yesterday, I decided to take a rest day today.  I am feeling sore so it was much needed.

 

I hope you all have a safe and fun 4th of July.

No comments: