7/14/20

Weekly WI: A Gain

I was pretty upset when I stepped on the scale yesterday to see an undeserved gain.  It was really hard to wrap my mind around it.




Last week, I didn’t have any coffee shop stops, no social situations, and no alcohol.  WTF?  I had two high point days that I didn’t earn a blue dot, but I tracked it.  Friday was a unplanned meet up with a friend for cookies and ice cream but I still felt like it was controlled.  I was really bummed when I gained so much.  It was really hard to push through mentally.


My day started with an on-track breakfast and a 45 minute walk with Phoenix.  I tried to keep my pity party in check.  Instead, it lead me to pizza and beer and a BIG stomach ache!  Oh man I was miserable lat night.  Well, that sure does get you back in check quite quickly!  No more going overboard this week.  Ugh.


I still have to figure out my meal plan for the week.  I am working today, off on Wednesday, then back to work Thursday - Sunday.  I have a few ideas and will use Wednesday to make some meals.  I am also going to try and get myself prepared for our return from Vegas so I am prepared to make the work week and what is left of the WW week a good one.



No comments: