7/27/20

Oy!

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=18d_i8JeCYQ1yrcHmWzDi0zs-0PSkjYFu

Well Hello Monday. Since I started my work week Friday, it has definitely been a very long week! I’ve got my shift tonight and one more day to go on Tuesday. I’m still not 100% from the head cold I acquired but I do think I’m on the downhill side.

It has been sick coverage after sick coverage and more sick coverage at work. I’m starting to wonder when the end is in sight and I fear we are about to get really bad. Soon, it may be all-hands-on-deck. 

Oy! 

What a week it has been.

I peeked at the scale when I woke up this morning, and I may be glad I did since woke stress could impact it. I’ll report in on that officially tomorrow.

For now, more caffeine and a few extra pep talks as I tackle this Monday.

No comments: