7/11/20

Happy Saturday

Happy Saturday!  I have my days mixed up so I keep thinking it is Sunday.  Unless something changes staffing-wise, I am off Sunday and Monday and boy am I ready!

 

I have not been feeling the exercise motivation.  It was a busy Thursday followed by a Friday also with no exercise.  I got on the treadmill today as soon as I woke up.  It felt good to move.

 



I’ve been struggling with hip pain and so sleep hasn’t been the greatest and thus, energy has also been low.  We looked at the possibility of a new mattress but didn’t commit to anything yet.

 

I had an impromptu get together after work last night with my friend Rebecca and her two very cute and very sweet daughters.  We ended up at Crumbl Cookies for some cookies and ice cream.  I ate my ice cream since it would melt and saved the lemon poppyseed cookie for Kenyon.  I still had a few bites as I have been wanting to try that flavor.

 

If you have never had Crumbl Cookies, they are very big, very sweet, and really delicious.  Since I don’t have much sugar on a daily basis, when I do have sugar, it is really, really sweet.  Each time I had a little sliver of cookie, I reminded how sweet it is.  It made me think of this comic that I saved recently.

 

There is some truth to this when it comes to both my weight loss and maintenance journey.

 

I have been spicing up my leftover lemon cheesecake.  It is so good I am enjoying every slice (sometimes two).  


After an indulgent Thursday and Friday, I am trying to stay the course as best as I can.

 

Have a great Saturday.


No comments: