7/18/20

100 Day Tracking Streak

I officially reached the 100 Day Tracking Streak.




WhoooHoooo!


And I’m earning those blue dots all over the place this week.  Despite being tired, I got in my 30 minutes on the treadmill after I woke up.  I had to remind myself it didn’t need to be crazy intense so an easy walk on the treadmill is exactly what I needed.


It has been a stressful and busy week at work.  Last night was a crazy Friday shift!  I’m almost scared to see what our Saturday night has in store for us.  I am currently on day 5 of 6 and I am ready for my days off more than I have been in a long time.  I ended up on a 11.5 hour shift last night.  Ugh.  Let’s hope these two days are seamless.  Fingers Crossed!


I didn’t stop by Winco on my way home from work as I was too tired from my long shift.  I threw together an easy cold pasta and chicken salad for my meals the last two days at work.  I am actually under my daily points since it is really low.  I am really hoping I see a loss no the scale on Monday.  I have tried my best so I need to not give in to stress these next few days.


I will stop at Winco on my last work night so I that I am prepared for getting back on track once we get home from our mini-vacation.


Happy Saturday.  

No comments: