7/31/20

July Apple Watch Activity Goal Is Complete

I was able to finish up my July Apple Watch Activity Challenge in the nick of time.




When I came home from Vegas, I only had one day left to reach my 17 day goal of closing my Exercise circle.  I wasn’t feeling well and wanted to give myself plenty of rest so I could kick my head cold quickly.  I was running out of days and was able to get my last day of exercise completed yesterday.




I was still not feeling 100% these last few days.  I really needed these two days off to try and de-stress and rest.  I feel better today, which is good because it is back to work.  I’ve got a long stretch ahead of me and then my Girls Weekend Stay-Cation.


I’ve been completing my Apple Watch Activity Goal each month this year.  I’ll see what the August Challenge is tomorrow.  

No comments: