7/20/20

Weekly WI: Excess Weight Is Gone Again

Good Morning.


My gain from last week is gone.  THANK GOODNESS!




I worked really hard this week at staying on track, honest tracking, exercise, and not giving into to temptations or mindless eating.




I navigated through a few options for meals out at work, quick runs to the grocery store for snacks, and the candy drawer in my office.  Some days were tough but I powered through.  With a mini vacation this week, along with indulges, staying on track this last week was my primary focus.




I am up too early after going to be too late but oh well.  I tried to get my mind to settle back off after I got up to use the bathroom and take my thyroid pill.  I was excited to do my weigh-in and drink coffee.  I prepped some overnight oats that I didn’t eat before I went to bed so I’ll have that to tide me over until we get picked up for the airport and make a stop by Cracker Barrel.


I hope you’ll have a great Monday!

No comments: