7/25/20

Back To The Grind

It has been busy since arriving home from vacation and getting right back into the swing of things.  I feel like I’m going a mile a minute!


I still owe you a Vegas COVID Trip post.  There were a lot of differences this trip than that of the past and I really makes me sad.  I’ll pop in tomorrow with my recap.


I came home with a cold, just what I need!  It turns out wearing masks and washing your hands doesn’t keep you from cold germs.  I guess it is a good thing it protects you from COVID germs?  Or so they say?!?  I am not feeling 100% that is for sure.  I am powering through and trying to rest the best I can when I can.


I am really glad I pre-planned some meal prep before we went out of town.  I made a batch of Italian Soup with Beans and Chicken Sausage and I am still working out what I’ll make for the next couple days.  My appetite has been interrupted by this cold.  I managed to dodge the Crumbl Cookies that a trooper brought in.  Being back on track feels good and I really don’t want to see a huge gain on the scale come Tuesday.


I hope you are all having a great Saturday.

No comments: