7/19/20

Apple Cinnamon Oats To Spice Up Your Tastebuds

My Mom was encouraging me to buy the Apple Cinnamon Oat Premier Protein, which they enjoy drinking alone.  I don’t love milk and so I don’t keep it on hand.  I was thinking these might be good for the occasional over night oat and/or on some cereal.  I love cereal but I don’t keep it in the house because I lack control!


After picking up a pack last week at Costco, I finally got around to making some overnight oats.  Since I was hoarding my fat free yogurt for my chicken salad recipe, I mixed together 40g dry regular oatmeal and half a shake drink, as well as, two Stevia.




OMG!  It was amazing!  I loved it.  It almost had that cereal consistency since it was still a little milky and had an excellent sweet flavor.  I chopped up an apple and tried it first with just that.  Since I had the points to spare, I added in a dollop of peanut butter.  Of course it made it even more amazing.


This was the perfect snack to tide me over after my extra long work shift Friday night.  I had not planned to be at work 11.5 hours so I was really glad I had prepped the oats ahead of time.  It was a lifesaver as I was starving.


Enjoy.

No comments: