7/8/20

Recipe: WW Pound Dropper Lemon Cheesecake

For several weeks now, I’ve been wanting to try the WW Pound Dropper Lemon Cheesecake recipe.  The only thing that has deterred me is the cheesecake needs to chill overnight.  Every time it sounds good, I don’t want to wait for it to chill.


Yesterday while picking up some grocery items, I got everything else I needed for the lemon cheesecake and decided to finally make it…and wait for it to chill.




The result?  It was delicious!


I couldn’t find lemon sugar-free fat-free pudding at Fred Meyer and I didn’t want to go all over town in search of it.  I went with vanilla, as per her instructions.  I also went for a real lemon/lemon juice and some sugar-free lemon jello power to amp up the flavor since I didn’t have the lemon pudding.  I think that was a fantastic idea.


I also tried Swerve since it was cheaper than Monkfruit.  




Had I been planning ahead better, I could have gotten the larger bag of Monkfruit at Costco for the better cost.  But, the Swerve worked just fine.  I want to try to the Oreo next.  With eight servings, although two servings is just 1 point on the Purple Plan, I am not sure if it will freeze well and how it will hold up in the fridge for multiple days.  I can see myself taking this to a family party though.  It was really tasty.


No comments: