7/16/20

Three 10-Minute FitOn Workouts For Rounded Fitness

I found three 10-minute workouts on the FitOn WW app, which allowed me to get in my 30 minutes as part of my Apple Watch July Activity Challenge but also shake things up a bit.  I really liked how quick this workout went by having three different ones.


I started with the Full Body Tone.  I was surprised how easy this palates workout was and still worked my muscles.  It is just 10 moves and you do one round.  So, even if you hated one of the moves, you only had to push through it once.




The second workout was Amazing Arms.  This was two rounds of 10 moves and boy where they tough.  I had to start alternating the moves to keep going.  The trainer, Caroline, really likes to burnout those muscles on this one.




I rounded out my workout with abs and core.  I hate doing abs and core but I know with my back problems, it is important.  This was again just 10 moves and one round.  It was over before I knew it!




After a bit of a stretch, I completed my 30 minutes.  It was a nice break from the treadmill, which is my go-to easy workout.  I was also pleasantly surprised that while some of the moves looked tough, I tried them out and my body actually can do it!  That sure made me feel empowered.


I’ll have to either repeat this again or look for more quick workouts that I can pair together and not have such a tough workout that I can’t move the next day.  While I do love the burn, it is so hard when you are so sore the following day.


If you want your body to change, you have to push past your comfort zone!

No comments: