7/7/20

Weekly WI: Maintain

Good Morning.  Happy Tuesday.


It is an early one for me as I stayed up too late after getting off working watching The Hot Chick.  It a was a blast from the past (1992) and I didn’t even realize there were so many actors and actresses in there that I didn’t know back then.  When I was telling Kenyon that the movie had come on HBO before I left for work which prompted me to record it, he said, “a movie from your Freshman year of high school?”  I guess I didn’t think about it then but I wasn’t quite in high school yet.  That would have been 1994-1995.  I better report that back to him.  Kenyon graduated high school in 1992.  Where did the time go?


I doubt you came here to hear me ramble.  After all, the this is my spot in the Internet that I can ramble freely.  But, I bet you came today for weigh-in results.




No fanfare today but a maintain is never a negative thing!  This week I had meals out and some beer again.  I feel like I managed it all well, balanced it, and didn’t partake in the mindless free-for-all that tends to follow my inebriated thought process.  That is a huge win for me.  I don’t have any social plan on the book and with Vegas just two weeks away, I feel like I need to hunker down and keep my alcohol reeled in.


We will see where this week takes me.  I have some leftovers meals to have at home and I am sure we will end up with a meal or two out as well.  I also need to get ahead of meal planning for this next work week so I am armed and ready.


Work was so busy this last weekend that I am hopeful nobody calls in sick and we don’t have to scramble for coverage.  I am exhausted.  I am looking forward to three days of rest.

No comments: