3/28/18

Extra Day Off

I had an extra day off this week and was able to squeeze the most out of my weekend for sure. As usual, I'm not ready to go back to work later tonight (it is currently 3:30am). That is for sure a sign of a good weekend.

I rented some Redbox movies this weekend. I really liked Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle. OMG it as hilarious! I loved how the adult characters channeled their teenage characters. And Jack Black playing the femine roll was spot on. The scene where he/she realizes she now has the male anatomy is priceless! I was laughing out loud the entire time. Daddy's Home 2 was just okay. As far as sequels go, I liked Bad Mom's Christmas better. The last movie I saw was Downsizing and is not recommended. We saw the reviews were not good and about 20 minutes in, you could tell it was a very slow movie. But I still liked the concept enough to keep going and I just had to know how it ended. Well, it ended. I hate movies that just end with no actual ending. Ugh. I do not recommend seeing Downsizing.

It was a pretty low key weekend and last night I hosted a SpringJamberry Party. It was a small group of just five of us. My niece Hailey came over and spent the night, but she didn't do her nails with us. Teenagers!

I changed out the Scentsy warmers to my Spring ones







After the party Hailey and I attempted to see the third installment of Maze Runner, however, not seeing the first two movies left us really confused. So, we gave up after 20 minutes and just left the theater. Hey, the popcorn was yummy. We came home and played a few rounds of “Shout About Movies” and then I sent her to bed at 1am. I was trying to get her to pull an all-nighter with me.


I have my last three graveyard shifts at work and then hopefully I am on day shift for the next six months. Let's do this!

No comments: