3/10/18

Happy Weekend & Hello Vacation

Happy Weekend!!

Kenyon has finished his work week and we now are officially on vacation and off work for the next 10 days (minus one 4-hour overtime shift next Sunday).


I had a great time on Friday night with Rebecca and Danielle at the Liquid Laughs comedy club. We had tickets to see Jay Mohr, who had to postpone, and so we were given free tickets to the back-up comic last night. Oh my gosh...they were funny! We had seen one of the comics on our previous visit and he still was not my favorite. I really loved two of the four comics we saw.

I picked Danielle up first and then Rebecca before going downtown. We got there too early so we waited for the club to open at Bodovino Wine. I love that place and since Rebecca had never been, it was a nice treat for her. We shared some appetizers to take the edge off and had some wine. Once the club was open, we headed that way and ordered some additional food. I went for the gyro with fries and had a beer. It was a great evening.

As we were leaving the comedy club, the hockey game was also getting out and we were parked on the 6th floor of the parking garage. The elevator line was ridiculous and one elevator wasn't even working. So, we huffed it up all six flights on the stairs. Go Team Fitness!

I have plans to met up with Phoneix for a beer at a local brewery I've not yet been to. I think Kenyon and I will grab dinner at Sizzler for their steak and salad bar promotion. Then, spend the rest of the evening packing up so we can head to Vegas.

I'll check in when I can. Until then, know that my absence means I am relaxing, gambling, and drinking.



Hello Vacation!


No comments: