3/23/18

It's The Weekend


It’s Friday!  And, I have a four-day weekend.  Yippie!!!

Now, in order for me to get to that weekend, I still have to work my graveyard shift tonight.  Booooo…..

I actually planned some field trips to visit other dispatch centers around the valley so I’m excited because it is my turn to go.  We will be visiting Washington County and Payette County, both on the western side of our state.  So, it would make for a fun Friday.

I have also been on track all week earning my blue dots each day.

 
I haven't started my food day yet for today

(pats self of back)

Now, the weekend is where things tend to get sketchy because I am not as controlled at home as I am on workdays.  Kenyon and I don’t have any real plans for our four days off together.  But, of course, the thoughts of eating out have started to circulate!  I have some meal ideas planned and on Tuesday I am having a Spring Jamberry party so I am thinking ahead on my party foods (both costs and calories because for a second month, I did great on my budget).

I do know one thing that will help me have a successful week at the scale is to not have social gatherings and/or alcohol this weekend.  So, I’m steering clear of that.  And, I need to make sure I track 100% because that also helps me stay the course.

I really want a great loss on Monday so I am going to do my very best to stay focused this weekend.  I made goals at the start of the week to dig deep and really stay on track.  And, I wanted to acknowledge those feelings I have for yummy foods I’m not eating, own the craving, but not given into it.  Since I’ve been on track this week the eating out thoughts become pretty intense.  I am just going to have to make my meals at home just as appealing.

Cheers to the weekend!

No comments: