3/18/18

St. Patty's Day Festivities


It felt so good to return to my normal routine after getting home from Vegas early Friday morning.  Sadly, St. Patty’s Day festivities put a kink in staying on track.  I had fun celebrating yesterday but once again, I’m glad to be back on track today.
 
 



I stepped on the scale when we got home from Vegas.  I know my vacation gain won’t have dropped off by the time my meeting comes Monday evening.  I’m nervous and a little mad at myself for getting so out of control.  I am leaning on the positive that it is only temporary and that as long as I stay on track, I’ll get back to the downward trend of my weight loss.
I’ve got two months until my Ladies Weekend in Bend, Oregon (i.e. drinking) so until then, I want to limit my social outings where alcohol and food are involved.  I’m looking forward to being back on day shift in April and hopefully will be able to schedule some social outings that involve activity.
My liver needs a break…for now.

No comments: