3/26/18

Weekly WI: Staying Focused On My Goals

Another month of 2018 has come and gone and with it, not quite the 5 pound-per-month goal I had set at the start of 2018.  In addition to my goal of losing 5 pounds, I also wanted keep the weight off.  So, the month of March is a successful month as I have kept off the weight I’ve lost since starting the new Weight Watcher Freestyle Program.

I am also counting March as a success because I am not holding onto any of my Vegas vacation weight.  I can’t tell you how many times I’ve had to work hard to drop those “temporary” pounds.  It feels good to end this month with a loss, even if it is a small one.



I had a great week and earned blue dots all seven days (blue dots are earned when I eat within my points range of 15-30 points).  Even though I was on track all week, I still managed to gain 0.2 pounds at my official WW WI.  I was down 1 pound on my home scale yesterday.  That darn scale is sometimes not our friend.  Of course I was bummed but my hope is that by staying the course, I’ll have a nice size loss to get my started for the month of April.




And, since I have no vacations planned, I want April to be successful towards my weight loss goals.  I have some social events planned but I’ll work my points around that.  I am also going to explore some other meeting times/dates once I go to day shift to see if I can also give myself the best chance at success.  Getting back to the gym and out for walks is also on the agenda.


No comments: