5/9/18

Lots Of Randoms For A Wednesday


(yawn)

I didn’t sleep well last night.  I have been leaving my phone out of the “do not disturb” mode and occasionally I get woken up in the middle of the night.  In this case, the emails/FB notifications were from the class reunion planning committee.  Seems we have hit some snags.

(sigh)

I’m hoping today goes smoothly and I’ve got plans to meet Kelsey at the gym for the Pound class this evening.  I could use a nap.

Last night I attended a retirement party for somebody at Kenyon’s work.  It was at this local place called BBQ4Life and was really good.  I had looked at the menu ahead of time and made a plan.  Kenyon and I ended up sharing the half meat plate so I had more than just the pulled pork I had pre-planned.  It was all still delicious.  For a side item I picked the veggie country beans.  I put it all into my tracker and came out right at my daily total plus five weekly points and still earned my blue dot. 

I didn’t get a chance to exercise because I got tied up at work late yesterday.  I am hoping to make up for it today and later this week by moving more.  I was super sore yesterday from my Biggest Loser DVD workout on Monday so the rest was sort of nice.  I feel lots better today.

My Mom sent a text saying my aunt appears to be on the mend so we are all happy about that.  I’ll pop in and visit her today as well.

Sorry for all the random.  My brain feels like mush right now with all this class reunion stuff.

No comments: