5/15/18

Weekend Check-In


It was a great weekend in the books and despite some rainy weather here and there, the sun managed to also peek out. 

Saturday:

I went to the hospital to visit my aunt.  She is improving but there are still hurdles to overcome.  I then met up with Phoenix and her kids at Homestead Bar & Grill for a pre-graduation celebration.  Phoenix returned to school a few years ago and has completed her associate’s degree.  I am so proud of her.  Her sister, Nicole, also completed her associate’s degree too.  They both walked in the College of Western Idaho ceremony at Taco Bell Arena on the Boise State University campus on Saturday evening.

 



I didn’t think there were any post-graduation plans which is why we had a pre-celebration.  Phoenix wanted to go to White Dog Brewing Company and then we went to Buffalo Wild Wings since we were hungry.

Sunday:

We had a small Mother’s Day dinner in the evening at my parent’s house.  I have the best mother and I am also so lucky to have/have had such great mothers in my life.

 




Monday:

It was a low-key day and really nice to just relax.  After my WW meeting, I did some grocery shopping and made myself a delicious lunch before setting out for a 2.5 mile walk on a loop around my house.  Kenyon and I went to dinner at Tucanos during early bird hours and it was really easy to get seated and served. 

It is going to be a short work week since I’m taking Friday off four our annual Girls Weekend.  I’m all for a short week for sure!

No comments: