5/3/18

One More Four Day Weekend After This One


It’s another four-day weekend for me today….yippie!  I have one left in the month of June and then my days off switch so I’ll be working the weekends for our third quarter.

I am planning to rest this weekend.  I am still feeling so exhausted this week.  I didn’t go visit my aunt last night because the physical therapist feels she has too many visitors and it is wearing her out.  Rude!  Maybe she is just loved.  Either way, I skipped my visit and went to the gym with Kelsey and Tracy for the Pound class.  I really wanted to stay home and veg but thought I should get in some movement.  It is always a fun class and I am glad I joined them.  Later today, I am hoping to get out for a walk with Kelsey.

As far as the rest of the weekend, my only social outing is Cinco de Mayo.  If you don’t see me out and about, expect to see me on my couch!  Monday afternoon I have a training for work that I am excited to attend.

I may or may not check in this weekend.  I’ll see where my mood takes me.

No comments: