6/7/21

I Earned An Award Yesterday

I earned an award yesterday.




I completed a 7-day streak of workouts at least 15 minutes or more.  This coincides with my June Apple Watch Activity Challenge, which is also coming along nicely so far this month.





I am feeling a bit tired though and that I need to give my body a rest day.  My schedule as been so busy I am just exhausted.  As I look ahead to June, practically the whole month is packed.  Woowza!


I am meeting a WW Buddy for lunch today at a new place I have not been to yet.  The sandwiches look ah-mazing.  Since I have not eaten breakfast yet (the life of a night shifter), I think I’ll try the breakfast tacos and then plan a return trip to try a sandwich.  I may need to plan several return trips as I have my eye on three different ones!  


I stepped on the scale today in anticipation of my lunch out and possibly wanting to select something higher in points.  I feared a gain and that is a reality.  I would like to give myself one more day to see if any more of my weight gain drops off.  If might not and that is okay.  As much aw I loved my downward trend, a gain was eventually bound to happen.  I’ll be doing some reflecting on my weight loss journey and report back in on my weigh-in tomorrow.




No comments: