6/18/21

It Is A Good Week To Be A WW Member

I am rocking my WW program this week and feeling really great.  I stayed on track with meals out Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, did some meal prep for the work week ahead, took a much needed rest day from activity yesterday, and this morning went out for a long walk where I jogged a bit too.  I might have only had one week.

One of my favorite outdoor workouts on the WW app under the Aaptiv workout section is the Feel-Good Walk.  





It makes you feel good, gives you stuff to think about, and pushes you to give more during your workout.  I really enjoy listening to this one and I always find myself jogging at certain moments when the trainer give me words of encouragement.  This was workout 15 of 22 needed for the month of June.





Tuesday after my staff meeting, I met Phoenix and Stacey for a walk around the Indian Creek Tuesday Market and a stop for a beer and chat.  The brewery in Caldwell we were planning to visit was closed but we were able to sit at the bar at Grit 2C.  I look forward to going back to try their Ruben sandwich.  Although I was hungry, the other two had already eaten and even though the chips and salsa was tempting, I am glad I hung in there and just waited for my planned dinner at Costa Vida later that evening.  Mostly because the 20 oz beer was 9 points!  But oh by was it delicious.  I don’t usually frequent places with 20 oz beer glasses and the price was good.  


I went to Costa Vida on my way home and had a small chicken salad.  I decided to skip the tortilla so I could make the points fit into my week better.





Wednesday we went out to eat at Red Robin in hopes of getting a refill on my favorite Red Robin seasoning at home.  So far we are 0 for 2 on finding it at the restaurant as they are trying to re-stock after COVID.  Hopefully soon though.  Our dining experience wasn’t the best as they were training new kitchen staff.  Several of the tables around us had to send back their food too.  I modified a Haystack Tavern Double, which is 23 points, by taking off one patty, skipping both slices of cheese, and asking for it lettuce wrap.  According to the WW app, the extra patty, cheese, and bun equal 14 points making my modified burger just 9 points.  This means I still get the yummy campfire mayo and the extra yummy onion straws.  It was delicious.




Thursday as a meal out again and time we went to Cracker Barrel for Thursday Turkey Dinner night.  Oh yum!  My favorite.  They forgot to bring the cranberry sauce, which I realized at the end of my meal so I was able to put 2 points back.  I love Turkey Thursdays.





My week so far is shaping up nicely and with my meal prep, I don’t expect to use anymore of my WSPA.  I am hoping to see a loss come Tuesday and that my 0.8 pound gain from last week as dropped back off.






No comments: