6/2/21

Weekly WI: A New Month & New Goals


It’s a brand new month and time to focus on new goals.  

Thankfully, my Apple Watch Activity Challenge for June is going to line up perfectly with what I am wanting to accomplish.  My goal this month is to complete 22 workouts of 15 minutes.  On one hand, it is nice to be able to dial back a little on the time commitment with my workouts.  On the other hand, I don’t want to let the progress I have made slide.  This is why the goal is perfect for the month of June.



I am looking forward to a variety of activity options, some days hitting that 15 minute mark and other days ramping up the intensity.  I am also looking forward to adding in strength training again.  


It was one year ago that I first dipped my toes back into Onederland.  The stay at that time wasn’t permanent but it is now and I plan to keep it that way.




I had another loss this week.  YIPPIE!  My countdown to Girls Weekend is looking mighty good as well.  





I was able to get back to the in-person studio WW workshop this week.  The Coach at check in said it had been 28 days since I was last on the “official” scale.  She was impressed with my loss, which was over 4 pounds from when I was last able to attend a workshop.  I told her that I was having some success at losses, working hard at it, and I can hardly believe that I am down 11 pounds from the start of the year.  I still shake my head as to what finally clicked, but boy am I glad it did.


This week should be smooth sailing.  I have a social extended family event on Saturday and it will be so good to see my beloved Ihli family.  I have missed all of them as we had to cancel our annual Christmas get-together last year amidst the Covid pandemic.  We are still planning a family reunion this summer and I can’t be more excited.  The temps are warming up and I am ready for some summer fun.

No comments: