6/13/21

New Activity Award

 I earned a new award.



Since buying my first Apple Watch, I have officially closed my move ring circle 1,750 times.  That is a lot of movement.


My plan today is to find a new FitOn workout for upper body weights/strength.  I feel like my legs could use a rest and I have been trying to amp up the strength training.  While cardio/walking helps me lost weight faster, I feel better in my clothes and in my body when I lift weights too.  All these things make for a well rounded life.


I have been pretty boring this week and it is business as usual.  Honestly, I am just counting down the days to my next vacation!  I have been using downtime to look at various trip options and/or research our upcoming travel.  There is still so much unknown with the cursing industry although we are seeing a few cruise lines release ships from the docks.  I really, really, really want to see cruises leave the US again.  It may feel like it is too soon after a global pandemic but waiting is just so hard.


I’ve recently stumbled into the world of You Tube travel videos and have been watching this couple called Cruise Monkey along their past cruise journey.  It has been filling me with happiness and making me jealous at the same time!  Oh boy, that as the life eh?  I really do hope that travel will resume and life can go back to somewhat of a “new normal.”  I know I am more than ready.

No comments: