6/23/21

Weekly WI: A Loss & A Busy Week Ahead

Good Morning!  


I am up before the sunrise, which is not typical for me.  It wasn’t the best night sleep but eventually the thoughts of food and coffee won and here we are.  The thing is, recently I have had the opportunity to be awake before the sunrise and it is just absolutely beautiful and amazing.  I think my favorite time of the day is the pre-dawn right before the sun peaks over the horizon.  It is something I look forward to as you don’t get this take in such beauty when you get off work at 2am and are usually sleeping.


I’ll sit here, drink my coffee, check in with all of you as my breakfast cooks, and wait for the sun to come up.


My Weekly Weigh-In went well.  After my small gain last week, I lost a pound this week putting me in the 192s.  I am feeling really great in my skin and received a lot of compliments yesterday.  I always seem get compliments when I wear white.  Perhaps I should wear it more often.





I am on day two of four day off and this break from work is needed both mentally and physically.  My days off this week holds a few food challenges.  Aunt Barb is in town again and while a back-to-back trip wasn’t originally her plan, we are celebrating the life of my Mom’s Cousin Terry this week.  It will be a difficult day and also a happy day as we will get to see so much of our extended family that we just don’t get to that often.  The receptions is at the Italian restaurant and I’ve been having cravings for a week now.  I am so looking forward to the family and the food!


Yesterday I took Aunt Barb, Mom, and Dad to visit Old Country Sausage in downtown Nampa for lunch.  Kenyon and I met up with a local WW buddy there several months ago and I’ve been wanting to take my parents.  Now, when I say “take my parents out to lunch,” of course I never get the opportunity to pay!  None the less, lunch was just as delicious as our last visit.  We split a Ruben sandwich and a sausage plate that comes with sauerkraut and German potato salad.  That was plenty for us to split and I burped up sausage the rest of the day.  


I am not sure what is on the agenda for today.  I am going to tackle my house cleaning and maybe get out for a walk as I have two days left to reach my June Apple Watch Activity Goal.  Thursday we made plans to get pedicures.  I have a hair cut in the morning and in the evening a class to learn how to play Pickleball.  Plus, there may or may not be some social drinking and eating mixed in as well.





Happy Wednesday.

No comments: