6/15/21

Weekly WI: A Small Gain

Good Morning.


If the early bird gets the worm, I slayed it this morning!  After having to find some sick coverage before I left work early this morning, I woke up around 8:30am to check the work phone.  I figured I’d just get up and get the stay started.


I went out for a walk in the early morning sunshine.  Our temps are heating up fast this summer and it was my best opportunity to get in my activity while getting that Apple Watch Challenge checked off for the day.  I really need to get to the Dollar Store before my staff meeting as later I have a meet-up with Phoenix and Stacey at a local Farmer’s Market/Concert this evening.  I also work an overtime shift on Wednesday as this is a very busy week with only one day off.  Yesterday, I got out for a bike ride.  It has been a while since I have been on my bike and I really enjoyed changing up my activity.


After five weeks of continuous losses (a maintain last week), I had a small gain this week.





I am hoping this is just a temporary monthly female hormone spike.  But, I also know that the last three weeks I have been having a couple really high point days that I need to stay aware of.  I tend to balance it out and/or get back on track before my actual weigh-in day.  None-the-less, it is always good too stay mindful of what is going on in life.  Summer is upon us and other than a very busy month of June with other commitments, I really look forward to loosening the reigns and enjoying more social activities in the summer months.  


The Weekly WW Technique is all about changing up your food to get yourself out of rut.  Sometimes I struggle with what to eat, finding a variety, and shaking it up.  This WW Virtual Workshop this week has made me think of some meal ideas I’ve not had in a while, due to getting in that foot rut weeks ago and so it’s time to bring those back to the meal plan.  


Girls Weekend is inching closer.  Here is the update on the weight tracker.  I’ve got a few more weeks to try and shave a little more off before probably gaining some that weekend.  Ha!




No comments: