6/6/21

Work Training, A Family Gathering, And The Week Ahead

It was a busy week.  On Thursday, I had ICS400 training, the last of my leadership training hours needed to earn my POST Supervisor Certificate. It was a good class and thankfully I passed the test.  Afterwards, we went for Mexican food at Enrique’s in Kuna where I had a well deserved beer.  



It was amazing and hit the spot.  I ate way to much though and was miserable the rest of the evening. Don’t you just hate that?


Friday, I went out for a long walk and listened to an Aaptiv audio workout.  I even jogged a little.  It felt good to sweat and with our 100 degree temps, it has been hot this week.  Saturday, I followed up with some upper body weights.  I have been feeling so tired lately and almost like I’m lacking energy.





I was thankful for my coworkers that helped cover the first four hours of my overtime shift so I can spend time with my extended family yesterday.  My Great Aunt Jane and Great Uncle Bob celebrated 60 years of marriage. There was a small family gathering at their cabin in Centerville with a BBQ.  The company was amazing and the food was delicious.  I had a wonderful time seeing my family.


It is back to work today, Monday, and part of Tuesday.  Kenyon and I hope to get out of town for a quick getaway the last part of the week.  I need to recharge my batteries.  I have plans to visit with friends Monday and Tuesday before work.  This will make for a really great week.




No comments: