6/8/21

Weekly WI: A Temporary Spike

 Good Morning!  It’s weigh-in day and I am really glad I struck through it and wanted another day to step on the scale again.  Thankfully, my two pound temporary spike is gone.  I am a break even this week and elated about it.




With out of town eating and drinking on the agenda Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, staying on track today as well as getting back on track Friday through Monday is super duper important!  That’s the plan Stan.


It was a good week for goal and had my two pound gain stuck around, I was focusing on positives to help keep me moving forward.  This time of year can be tough as I tend to loosen the reigns a little bit and enjoy the warmer temps, beer, and outdoor activities.








I had a great meet-up with my WW friend Kathy.  We met at our Tuesday morning meeting a year or so ago and have checked in weekly via text during the pandemic.  We also see each other at our virtual meetings.  It was so nice to catch up in person and learn more about each other’s personal lives.  We went Rembrandts, this popular restaurant in downtown Eagle.  It was really good and I look forward to going back soon.





Our temps dipped slightly with high 90s expected next week.  Wowza.

No comments: