6/26/21

June Apple Watch Activity Challenge Complete

Hello and Happy Saturday.


It has been a busy and enjoyable week that has left me totally exhausted just in time to start the work week.  Despite lack of sleep and feeling tired a lot these last few days, I managed to get my June Apple Watch Activity Challenge completed.  





This is the sixth month for 2021 I have completed each goal and I completed all months is 2019 and 2020.  






Getting back to daily activity has really helped at the scale.  I also don’t look at activity as such a chore, or at least not as much as when I get the lofty mileage goals.  The challenges give me something to focus on and also motivate me to move.  Last week I earned a special award for completing a yoga workout that I found on the FitOn app.  I modified it a bit and while I don’t love yoga, I enjoyed the workout.




With a week of many meals out and an indulgent day yesterday, I am looking forward to getting back on track over my next few workdays.  We only have a couple weeks until Girls Weekend where I get to let loose again.  With the end of the month weigh-in on Tuesday, it is really important that I balance my high intake food week the best I can and we will see what the scale shows.  


We had a great time last night at the Crescent Brewery for the free fourth comedy Friday.  The main comic was Olek, whom I know through one of my friends.  We had some good laughs and enjoyed some good beer.





No comments: