9/10/21

Friday Fun On The Agenda

Good Morn…Afternoon!  My days are so turned around with having to work a 6am overtime shift on Thursday.  I think I two naps on the couch yesterday afternoon/evening.  I am off work this evening as I have an outdoor concert to attend.




I am so excited to see Kip Moore.  I really love this music.  I don’t recognize the name of the opening act but sometimes I recognize the music just not the name.  The concert is general seating so I have no idea what to expect, I’m just hoping for fun.  Phoenix, Stacey, and Kiki will join me and maybe The Hubs.  Our air quality has been terrible with all the fires in nearby states so Kenyon has not been feeling well.  I really wish we had less smoke for our outdoor concert this evening.


Afterwards, we have plans to celebrate Phoenix’s belated birthday with some barhopping in downtown Meridian.  I am really looking forward to a night of no work stress and time with my friends.  This was my pre-planned high point day this week which my week has turned into what should have been earning six blue dots to now earning four blue dots.





I had some drinks at home on Tuesday evening, which put me over my Heathy Weight Range of 28 pounds and Thursday night, I let the tired/exhaustion get the best of me and we ordered pizza along with picking up some cookie dough ice cream.  I was waaaaaaaay over my 28 points.  But oh man was that pizza good.


I think I have a little bit of a mental block right now with our upcoming vacation and the current status of my weight.  I am not going to let this get the better of me.  I have my meals planned for my work week and I have very, very, very long work weeks coming up with six days instead of four or even five.  Being at work helps keep me on track, keeps me accountable, and leaves less room for temptations, social situations, and eating out.  I am committed to bringing that scale down before our October 2nd cruise.  OMG!  I am getting so excited.


I am also working towards earning my September Apple Watch Activity Goal.  With just needing to walk about 3 miles a day, it is a pretty easy one.  I did a number on my hip during the month of August so I am paying for it and wake up sore most days.  I think a good deep stretch is on the agenda for today before our activity/walking this evening.





Happy Friday!

No comments: