9/3/21

Three Cruises Booked? Who Am I?

Surprise…we booked another cruise!  I blame it on my obsessive YouTube watching.




Imagine my surprise when I was out poking around on the internet and I found an organized group cruise that many of the Vloggers (that is the fancy word when you do a video-blog) I’ve been following on YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook will be attending.  The itinerary and the cruise port is also one that we have never been to.  I ran it by The Hubs, who is 110% introverted, to see what he thought and before I knew it, I was booking us another cruise.  I also sent the information to Phoenix who will be joining us with her boyfriend Stacey.  


Itinerary:

  • Sail from New Orleans down the Mississippi River
  • Sea Day 
  • Costa Maya, Mexico
  • Harvest Caye, Belize (NCL Private Island)
  • Roatan, Honduras
  • Cozumel, Mexico
  • Sea Day
  • Arrival back in New Orleans


We plan to spend a couple days ahead of the cruise visiting the sights of New Orleans as neither of us have ever been.  While at first I was nervous about booking a group cruise, it looks like there is already 600+ booked and so we shouldn’t have a problem blending in with the crowd.  Kenyon assured me he didn’t want to be on YouTube videos.  


Now if only we didn’t have to wait so long to go!  Thankfully, our Alaska Cruise is just 29 days away.






WhoooHooo!  I am counting the weeks and still have many more overtime hours at work standing between me and vacation.

No comments: