9/7/21

Weekly Wi: Thank Goodness For A Loss

Good Morning!


I am up much earlier than most other days due to dayshift overtime coverage on Thursday.  I signed up to help with a 6am shift and figured I might as well start trying to turn my schedule around.  I’m pretty sure I’ll ended up snoozing on the couch later today!


I was so happy to see a loss this week after taking a peak at the scale yesterday and feeling deflated.





You know when you do ALL the things and yet still don’t get the results you expect?  It has been really hard to dig deep and stay focused this month.  I’ve had several weeks of hit/miss at the scale and can’t seem to find that sweet spot of losing that I stumbled across a few months ago.  






Seeing a loss, and honestly NOT seeing a gain, is still the end result after a week of tracking, exercising, and mindfulness.  It is just really encouraging to see the scale move down as I continue the countdown to our cruise vacation, which is now three working weeks to go…




I have another week to work towards achieving my goals and social plans on the agenda Friday.  After two weeks of no alcohol I am ready to let loose on Friday and have some fun.  I am also going to pop into a WW Studio today and get my official weigh-in for September completed.  It will be a busy few weeks with overtime shifts so tonight is my best chance.  After that, just lounging on the couch and relaxing this evening.  I need some time to de-stress from work.

No comments: