9/25/21

Saturday Check-In

I feel semi-refreshed after two days off from work.  I won’t say I’m 100% but I’m not as emotional and rundown as I was on Wednesday.




Exhaustion caught up to me yesterday and I didn’t make the best food choices.  Now that I am back to work Saturday through Monday, it feels good to be back on track.  I can’t rewind and change what I ate/drank Thursday and Friday but I can make better decisions moving forward that will benefit me and my wellness journey, not hinder it.  Onward we go.


After logging many miles on Thursday walking around BSU and downtown Boise with my niece Hailey, I have almost completed by September Apple Watch Activity Challenge.





I am hoping for more of a variety with my October Activity Challenge.  It would be nice to not have it just walk and log steps.  I miss riding my bike and I know I need to get back into strength training too.  October is Brest Cancer Awareness Month and since WW is a partner, I will be taking part of some of those activity opportunities too.


We are now officially one week until we set sail to Alaska.  This means I get to start stalking the weather report.  




I am hoping we will have mild rain once we board the ship and head to sea.  I’m keeping my fingers crossed.


No comments: