9/29/21

Weekly WI: Ending The Month On A High Note

I was ecstatic to step on the scale yesterday and see the temporary gain from last week had dropped off.  Thank goodness!

 



My focus the new few days is to not go into vacation mode early in anticipation of possibly doing an official WW weigh-in on Friday.  Speaking of vacation…three days to go!  The countdown to our Alaska cruise vacation is complete.




I am also ending the month of September on a high note, down two pounds from the last two months making me really pleased with my progress.





The September Apple Watch Activity Challenge was completed a few days ago at work.  It feel really good to have another month under my belt as I wait to see what October’s Challenge will be.  I would like more variety in my workouts although we are getting into that beautiful time of year that going for a walk is amazing.  I would like to get in some bike riding as well.





I have a few appointments over the next few days and need to also get my packing in order.  I am trying not to get too excited at the upcoming forecast but today, it has been really excited!  We will see how the next few days shake out as there is a large storm system come through the panhandle of Alaska.


After wrapping up the last of my supervisory items at work late last night, I am officially on vacation!




No comments: