9/19/21

September Activity Update

I’m still plugging away at my September Apple Watch Activity Challenge.

 


Our temps have been really great and our air quality has slightly improved so I’ve been getting out for a walk.  I enjoy having Sundays as my lazy day before work.  Plus, knowing that my Mondays are about to get busy while I train for my new part-time job with WW coupled with my short sleep turnaround on Tuesdays for my Virtual WW Workshop, relaxing sounds really good.

I am currently training our new employee at work and I have a lot of extra time on my hands.  I will occasionally use that time to walk on the console treadmill when I am short on time to meet my exercise goals.  I decided that walking on the treadmill after midnight while on shift Sunday morning would be the perfect way to get my relaxing day on the couch when I woke up later in the day.

My coworker also reminded me that rain was on the forecast which was an even better reason to get in some treadmill time while killing time at work.  

Every little step adds up and counts towards my mileage goals this month.

If you need me, I’ll be vegging on the couch watching You Tube Alaska Cruise videos.

No comments: