9/14/21

Weekly WI: Thankful For A Loss

I was relieved to step on the scale and see a loss.





Before my home weigh-in, I took a deep breath and put all my positive energy into happy thoughts that the gain would a be no bigger than one pound.  I was in the negative for points last week, had social situations, ate an abundance of points, and was feeling a bit of bloat this morning.  It all turned out okay and I can not have to stress a gain on top of the week ahead where I have nothing standing in my way of earning those blue dots and making leeway in getting that scale back down.


As I shared yesterday, we are less than three weeks until our Alaksa Cruise.  The goal is to continue to bring the scale down before vacation and also earn that September Activity Watch Award.






No comments: