9/1/21

Weekly WI: Really Having To Reach For The Positives

I was a very busy Tuesday and I'm a day late with my weekly weigh-in. 

 


I had another small gain this week.  It has been scratching my head as to why/how and a yesterday, it has me really bummed out.  I’ve been working on finding some positive perspective and processing my feelings on it.  While it is just a scale number, the hard part about another gain (and it was even higher on Monday but came down) is that I have been on track for the last 11 days as part of my re-commitment and re-focus.

 


There is a lot of be positive about.  After I visited the thyroid doctor and my weight was over 200 pounds on their scale, I looked back at my WW record for positive perspective.  This time last year, my weight was 206 pounds.  So I have a lot to be thankful for.  I am also ending the month of August a smidgen lower than the month of July.

 


July was the month of continuous gains where I ending up gaining a total of 4.2 pounds.  I made some leeway on that in August but then the scale pooped back up.  I really miss being closer to 192.  Being back in the 196s is the pits.  It felt like it took forever to break out of it and here we are again.  It gets really, really frustrating.  But, I WILL stay positive and I WILL prevail!

 

I have a lot to celebrate in August including a perfect month of filling all three Apple Watch Activity circles and logging an exercise of at least 30 minutes everyday this month.  The scale might not show it, but that is sure something to be proud of.





No comments: