9/5/21

Kroger CARBMaster Low Point Bread

Finding a low calorie/point bread that tastes good is difficult.  My favorite is the Sara Lee DeLightful bread, which now comes in white bread vs. just wheat bread.  My husband calls it “candy” since it tastes so much like regular bread.  We recently found the CARBMaster bread which is sold at Fred Meyer/Kroger.  While I still don’t love it as much as I love the Sara Lee, it was the perfect addition to my late night breakfast meal since I decided to make it into French toast.  I also made an omelette.




I also amped it up by mixing in some Coffeemate Pumpkin Spice Creamer since we don’t keep milk on hand at our house.  Oh yum!  It was good.  And at just one point per slice, it makes a really low point breakfast meal…or anytime of day meal.


Enjoy!

No comments: