4/9/19

April Apple Watch Activity Challenge Check-In

It’s a miracle that I’m anywhere close to meeting my April Apple Watch Challenge.



I’ve been exhausted this week. Between trying to get back into the swing of work hours and dealing with being tired and stressed, I’ve had zero motivation to exercise. I got myself on the treadmill yesterday after work and I plan to get I some miles today and tomorrow. Thankfully on days off I can earn more miles naturally so a 30 minute walk will be enough to complete my goal. I can do this!



In addition to exercise, I’ve not had the motivation to eat healthy this week. It’s going to be a nasty number on that scale tomorrow. I have been taking healthy meals and snacks to work but then I let tired take over and dinner plus dessert has been a splurge. I had big plans to balance our SLC vacation with the days off between our next vacation...but, that didn’t go as planned. 

I’m still staying focused on ending my month with a maintain. That’s means having to get back in Tracy ASAP when we return from New Mexico/Vegas with NO EXCUSES! 

I’ll let you know what happens tomorrow. I’m nervous, sad, and disappointed in myself. Instead of wallowing in self pity, I’ll do some looking at my weight record for some positive perspective. I do plan to enjoy vacation and I’m hoping by stepping on the scale tomorrow, I’ll be able to talk myself out of some splurges. 

No comments: