4/12/19

Weekly WI: Do The Crime, Pay The Time

Good Morning and Happy Thursday

I didn’t get a chance to pop in Wednesday so I’m blogging from the plane as Vacation Number 2 is under way.  I’ll pop in when I can this week.

My WI went as I thought it would but I was still hopeful my gain would be more like 3 pounds instead of 5 pounds.




No such luck there.  But, it is my own fault for not balancing our vacation splurges with our week at home.  I’m committed to making the week after our return better this time than last time.  

I even hit up the grocery store before we left so I have what I need for lunches when I start my work week and I don’t have to rush to the store.  Now, I don’t quite have dinners figured out, which has been part of the struggle.  But, I’m working on also making that better.



As far as dwelling on my 4.8 pound gain, I prefer to think about the positives and that looking back over the last thee years, I am down 30 pounds.  I would much rather stay focused on that instead of the large gain.  And, gains are just temporary.  Yes, I do need to re-focus to I can keep the downward trend going.  I am 100% committed to reclaiming that 100 pounds lost.  

April has been a doozy of a month so far so I’m shifting my mindset and I’m going to continue to focus on balancing it out by the last WI of the month.  I actually get to return to my favorite Tuesday AM WW meeting in a few weeks.



Until then, I’m going to continue to enjoy my vacation and try to stay mindful of my goals.  I am determined to break the cycle of gaining 10 pounds after vacation.  I know I’m not setting the best example so far, but I can still turn this around.  A positive attitude is the first step.

Have a great week.


No comments: