4/1/19

April Apple Watch Activity Challenge


It’s my FRI-YAY!  And, it is the “weekend” we go to Salt Lake City for the Pink Concert.  I’m stoked.  I just have to get through six more hours of my work shift.

I was relieved to see the April Apple Watch Activity Challenge will be a fairly easy one.  This month, I have been tasked with logging 88.7 miles.  I was really needing something to get me back in the habit of daily exercise.  This should help since I don’t feel like I need to kill myself to meet the challenge.  I just have to move my body and earn steps.

 


Being on vacation twice this month will make it a bit tougher since I’m out of my normal routine.  I’ll either have to move more on other days this week, or try and maximize the extra movement time while on vacation.  I know I’ll be earning miles when we go to Vegas later this month.

Is anybody playing any April’s Fools jokes today?  I am not a very good prankster and so far, no jokes have been done at my expense.

No comments: