3/31/19

Saturday Fun & Body Positivity


My day off yesterday was really nice…but too short.  I’m looking forward to my “second weekend” here soon.

After my WW meeting, we ran some errands and then met Phoenix and her two kids at Messenger Pizza in Nampa.  They have big 24 inch pizzas and we went with half pepperoni and half cheese so the kids would be content.  Afterward, we went to Mother Earth Brew Co, which is also located in Nampa.  I’ve never been before and it was a bit hard to find since it is an industrial warehouse.

 
 
 



They were busy due to their new beer release.  I tried two of them and liked them both.


 

Phoenix bought a new hat.

 


When I had Phe take my photo, I debated standing up.  You know that sitting photos always make you look twice as big.  But, I decided I was being silly and to just have her take the photo.  I didn’t hate it.  That is progress for positive thinking.  I’ve come a long way.


No comments: