3/22/19

11 Years Of Wedded Bliss

Our 11th Year Wedding Anniversary was one for the memory books.



We were both home sick. Ugh! I was struggling last week with feeling tired and not sleeping well so maybe that is how my body got taken over by “the crud”. We went to Quick Care to rule out the flu, which thankfully it wasn’t. The weird part is that it sure felt like more than a cold. 

We did Walmart grocery pick up afterwards so we could get some soup and cold medicine. Kenyon snuck in some surprise flowers for our anniversary. That was so sweet of him.



I’m home today again since we have the extra staffing and I’m still not 100%.  I also had to skip my WW Meeting today which was a bummer. It’s my last chance for hitting up a Friday morning meeting since I change shifts next week at work. I got on the scale at home today and it was down 6 pounds from when I last got on it which I didn’t look how long ago. I am never sure how cold medicine plus crazy appetite eating will affect the scale. I may try to get to a meeting tomorrow or just work hard at keeping my “suspected loss” for next week.

Have a great Friday!

No comments: