3/13/19

Activity Lull


Sticking with the theme of activity…

This week has been less than stellar on the motivation front.  After pushing hard to complete the 2019 Colonel’s Challenge, it has been hard to ramp myself up for my daily morning activity.  Maybe it was that and time change because I’m just flat out tired.  I keep telling myself “you’ll get back to it tomorrow” and yet, here another tomorrow is upon us and I’ve not done anything this morning.

I was pleasantly surprised to see my push of activity on Sunday earned me several Apple Watch awards.  The best of which was completing my March Activity Challenge, which as unexpected.  I guess all that time on the treadmill allowed me reach my 200% movement goal.  Sweet.

 



Other awards included a New Exercise Record

 


And 7-Workout Week

 


Seeing these awards almost make me want to exercise.  Maybe tomorrow?


No comments: